• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

avitar

Luna

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Hope this is the OK spot to ask this: How do I customize my avitar? I've searched the area and haven't found where/how to do that. I would like my own picture if that is possible.

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
What you need to do Luna is click on your name in the upper RT hand corner. A drop down box will show up which will show the link to the Avatar. You can put your picture in there. I like the idea of us all having our picture up. Makes us feel more connected I think.

Luna

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
I've searched every page in the drop down box and can not find anything with a link to add your own Avatar. :( I'm quite embarrassed that I just don't get it.....Any further help? Like which choice in the drop down menu will take me to the task of changing my Avatar? I've tried Personal Details, Signature, Contact Details, Preferences, Alert Preferences, Facebook Integration, and Your Profile Page. Let me know which one I need to dig deeper in.....although I'll admit I've dug several times to no avail.

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)

Luna

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
I guess there really is a problem and not just that I've looked in the wrong places.

To answer Alicia, No I do not have the avatar under Alert Preferences.

To Laureen: I opened the link you provided and compared it with my page to same destination. When I open my Personal Details page it looks almost identical to the link page you've shown me.

The difference is that your page starts with Status Message________, then goes to Avatar_________ (where you can"click the image to change your avatar." ).

The top of my Personal Details page does not have those two features on it. (Not anywhere on that page.) My Personal Details page begins at Custom Title________, then Gender, then Date of Birth (and edit your privacy setting options), then ends with Location, Occupation, Home Page and About You.

I've scrolled the entire page and no avatar feature anywhere. I wonder how many others don't find the feature on their pages too? I have looked for it in all the pages you can access under the options provided by clicking on my name in the right hand corner.

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
We will have to look into that. I know if yours is different then others are having the same issue.