• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Awesome September Webinar

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Just peeked at the number of people signed up for this months webinar. It is going to be HUGE! Can't wait to meet all the new people.

Not sure what is on the full agenda yet but I am sure it is going to be Grrreat!

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
It was grrreat! We had 344 attendees. Laureen and Alicia covered 6 main topics covering Notes for ICD-10, Modifier -59, CAC and what it means for the future of coding, 36415 and 85025, intractable vs. refractory diseases, and a question about hospital discharge coding. Many of the attendees stayed for the full webinar and earned a CEU. Laureen had a free drawing as usual. On top of all that... drumroll please...
There was a very special announcement that is just so exciting for a new way to train and improve your coding skills so that you can show your employer-to-be how expert you are at coding. And there is a CCO discount! So awesome!!

If you missed any of this, it is not too late to learn more:
1) Get on our email list NOW so you will hear more about the special announcement, and everything else about what CCO has to offer. Sign up from the Main CCO page.
2) Join the CCO Club. This will allow you access to the transcript, answer sheets, and video clips from the webinar. It will also give you the opportunity to take the CEU quiz for the recent webinars.

CarmenCoder

Blitzer
Have the CEU emails been sent. I still haven't received mine. I stayed through the Practicode drawing, didn't darn it. :)

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Have the CEU emails been sent. I still haven't received mine. I stayed through the Practicode drawing, didn't darn it. :)
Yes, they went out Sept 20th. The email has a subject: September Q and A CEU Certificate Attached. Check your spam filter, too. If you have any concerns, please email your concerns to https://www.cco.us/cco-helpdesk-request/.

Nevergiveup

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Practicoder
This months webinar was the best ever. I enjoy and look forward to the webinar every month. I am studying for the CPC and hope that I see my name on the list of people who passed.

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
This months webinar was the best ever. I enjoy and look forward to the webinar every month. I am studying for the CPC and hope that I see my name on the list of people who passed.
We hope to see your name there, too.