• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

CCO Q and A Webinar Intro June 2015 – Video

L

LaureenJ

Visit [CCO] Medical Coding for more articles about [CCO] Medical Coding - Learn It - Get Certified - Stay Certified.

CCO Q and A Webinar

Boyd: Welcome to the Certification Q & A Webinar for June 2015. Along with me tonight, Laureen Jandroep, Alicia Scott, JoAnne Sheehan and myself, Boyd Staszewski, your webmaster and webinar presentor. Hello!

If this is your first time, we welcome you. If this is your second time or more, we welcome you as well. We’re going to do a couple of polls tonight so you’ll be able to participate with us, and we look forward to your participation and your question as we go forward.

Going on to the next slide, any things that the ladies want to say to everybody as we get started here first of all?

Alicia: Well, I have a big announcement, can I announce it now? That I have my new credential; last Saturday or the Saturday before, I took the CRC and I passed. Yey! Woo-hoo!

Boyd: 86% I understand, is that correct?

Alicia: You know what, no; I don’t know what it was.

Boyd: OK, something else.

CCO Q and A Webinar Intro June 2015 – Video

Alicia: But, I just wanted to say it’s really nice for us to take those certification exams so that we can remember what it feels like to sit there and take them because the CPC for us has been way back. So, it is nice to go ahead and take the exams again, different specialties and get the feel so that we can go back and relate and talk about the experience with the proctors, all that little stuff that we may forget. It was fun to do, by the way.

Boyd: This Month’s Q and A Webinar Agenda: 90-120 mins

So, let me go over the little agenda here that we got tonight, if you haven’t read it already. You’ve probably read it while we’ve been talking. Basically, we have an introduction; we’re just going to over a few, kind of, house rules and what some celebrations that we like to do with our graduates.

Then, we’re going to go on to Q&A for our instructors that you see in front of you tonight. Each of them has a set of questions that they’re going to be answering un-prepared. At any time, if you have any questions that you like to be answered at the end of the webinar, you can certainly put them in. If we have time, we will address those at the end, we probably will address them at the end. That’s what the team behind the scenes right now is going to be gathering from you. So, don’t be upset if we can’t get to you. We try to get to the questions as fast as we can, but there are a lot of people on the webinar. If you can imagine, 500 questions coming in front of you all at once, it would get pretty overwhelming.

We’re going to wrap-up at about 90 minutes and then there’s going to be a drawing that we’ll talk about in a second and also a certificate to get 1.5 CEUs for tonight’s webinar. With that, let’s go on to the next slide and I’ll let Laureen probably take this next one.

Laureen: Alright! We like to kind of get a feel for how many newbies we have and how many not- so newbies.

Poll – How many CCO webinars have you attended? I’m going to launch that poll and this is where you get to participate and let us know if this is your first, second, third, or four or more. It gives us a good idea.

We’ve been doing this for over three years now, so getting over four-plus should be pretty easy for some folks.

Alicia: That’s true.

Laureen: We got 76% voted. People are running back to their computers; I know they were getting their tea or coffee.

So, I’m going to close the poll in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Alright! 18% is their first time, 17% second time, 15% third, and 50% or more…

Alicia: Have we ever had 50% community members before? I don’t think we ever had 50%.

Boyd: That was close last month.

Alicia: Wow!

Laureen: Very good!

Get More Details About CCO Q and A Webinar

CCO Name Change to Certification Coaching Organization – Video

AAPC – Coding Certification Org links

The post CCO Q and A Webinar Intro June 2015 – Video appeared first on [CCO] Medical Coding.

Continue reading...