• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Fun in Missouri

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
I am having a wonderful time with my family in Missouri. The water is amazing. After being in West Texas for so long it feels good to be able to drink from an artisan well. I have even had more energy. Even the food tastes better. I forgot how good my Mothers meatloaf was.

The downside of our trip is that I have not been able to get internet and my cell barely works. I guess that is what I get for growing up a hick.

Michele

CPC
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
I am having a wonderful time with my family in Missouri. The water is amazing. After being in West Texas for so long it feels good to be able to drink from an artisan well. I have even had more energy. Even the food tastes better. I forgot how good my Mothers meatloaf was.

The downside of our trip is that I have not been able to get internet and my cell barely works. I guess that is what I get for growing up a hick.
Your internet and cell not working has nothing to do with where you're from, it was just God's way of getting you to enjoy your holidays with your family and friends Alicia. Sounds like you loved every minute (other than the technical part not working of course) Happy New Year ;)