• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Hello from Alicia

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
If you have attended the monthly webinars offered here at CCO you may have heard a little about me. I love the water cooler idea. Even though I coding tends to be all we talk about here we do have more going on in our lives. I used to write in bios that I was a SAHMx24y6k which stood for Stay at home mom married for 24 yrs with 6 kids. I still have 6 children but I work full time now. I also am still in school. Never seems to end with me. I just keep going and going.

We live in West Texas now and are transplants from Missouri. I grew up in the lake of the ozarks area if any of you know it. Beautiful place and we try to visit as often as we can.

I used to have lots of hobbies. Still do I guess but don't spend as much time as I used to on them. I love to write and read books. Especially mysteries right now. My attention span is short. I love to tat and I used to sew quite a bit but after I sold my business in 2007 I seldom do any more. I have a pattern fedish though. Can't stop collecting patterns. Even have early 1900s ones.

It will be interesting to see what we have to talk about other then coding.

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
I love the water cooler too - you learn so much about other people. I so happy to have you on the CCO Team - you're a great coach and instructor. Rah rah! With 6 kids and a husband I guess it makes sense you know how to "coach" :confused: