• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Hi, from Sylvia W

S

Sylvia W

Hello,

My name is Sylvia Ann Wiegand. I am married with 2 boys 13 and 9, and a girl 5yrs. I am a full time student for 1 more week! I am one of Alicia's students. I have learned so much from her, and am still learning!! I tell her and other students in the class, that she is like Mr. Miyagi, that Alicia makes everyday life like a coding lesson.

I was one of the first winners of the Blitz videos, and I recommend them!! They have a lot of helpful information. I am scheduled to take my test in October, and I am excited!

I have to mention that my 5 yr old daughter loves the way Laureen looks, she says "that lady is beautiful, can I talk to her?", "she is just beautiful, and I love her hair, and the way she is dressed". I had to let her know, that I was watching a video like a movie, and she couldn't talk with her.

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
We have to get your 5 y.o. and my 5 y.o. on the phone! That is so sweet - thank you for sharing. And best wishes on your exam! Don't forget do as many practice exams as you can.

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Thank you Sylvia. You are a joy. :)

R

Ruth Sheets

It is great that you have plans to take the exam in October. I got a lot out of the blitz videos, too! They really helped me visualize the material I needed to know. Wishing you success!