• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Q&A If we miss the webinar

K

Kevin Luh

Another question is that after I register for the webinar, I do not receive an email that contains the webinar link. I just want to make sure that I do not do anything incorrectly. Thanks.

jessicat35

CPC, CCS-P
Blitzer
CCO Club Member
Welcome, Kevin. I cant answer about your email link but I can tell you about the Replay club. It is $10 a month but its a great resource for all of the webinars which contain lots of information! I was originally skeptical about justifying the cost but I really enjoy watching the old episodes for all of the content. Laureen and Alicia answer some great general questions as well as the examples they work through. I find it very helpful to watch their processes. So if you join the replay club you can watch the webinar if you miss it as well as having access to all that great content. Good luck in your endeavors.

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Welcome, Kevin. I cant answer about your email link but I can tell you about the Replay club. It is $10 a month but its a great resource for all of the webinars which contain lots of information! I was originally skeptical about justifying the cost but I really enjoy watching the old episodes for all of the content. Laureen and Alicia answer some great general questions as well as the examples they work through. I find it very helpful to watch their processes. So if you join the replay club you can watch the webinar if you miss it as well as having access to all that great content. Good luck in your endeavors.
Good answer Jessica! Thanks.

If you sign up for the webinar, be sure that you enter your email address properly because that is how the confirmation, with the link, is sent. You will also receive at least one Reminder. with the link,also. (I received 2 this last time. LOL -- attending is part of my job!) Anyway, if you do not receive the emails, they may be stuck in your Spam folder, so check there. If it is in your Spam folder, add the address to your safe sender list.

Here is a link that explains how to add a contact to your safe sender list:
http://www.intouchbroadcast.com/articles/11/1/Adding-an-Email-Address-to-your-Safe-Senders-List/Page1.html