• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Intro from Laureen

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
I thought I'd start this forum off. My name is Laureen and I run this site with lots and lots of help! I love teaching and networking so this discussion forum area is right up my alley. I managed a similar forum over 6 years ago called the Coding & Reimbursement Network (CRN) - perhaps you know me from way back then. I sold the CRN but never stopped teaching.

My little site cco.us that started off as just a blog had really grown. From selling just one product - my coding certification review blitz videos to now having several courses, CEU products and practice exams is really amazing to me.

On a personal note I've been married since 1989 to my wonderful husband Anthony, I have a grown step-son and am a mother to 4 little ones age 7 and younger. My life is very full and busy and I feel like I'm in a good place in life right now.

As far as hobbies go - I love gadgets and anything techie. I recently had a power outage for several days and my internet was out for a week. I thought I'd go mad with no electronics. Most of my free time is spent with my kids as they grow up so fast I don't want to miss it.

So enough about me - I really hope you tell me (us) about yourself and come back often to this discussion board. Be sure to tell your medical coding and billing friends!