• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Medical Coding Webinar – The CCO Q and A Webinar August 2015 Overview – Video Overview – Video

• Thread starter AliciaScott-Instructor
  • Start date
A

AliciaScott-Instructor

Visit [CCO] Medical Coding for more articles about [CCO] Medical Coding - Learn It - Get Certified - Stay Certified.

Alicia: This is our lineup.

Boyd: We’re going to start off with Tammy here talking about NCCI Edits and then JoAnne is going to talk about NCCI – Commercial Insurance & Coding, 99211 Codes, New Baby Office Visits (I know a ot about that having a one-year old now), Analyzing Financial Reports as a Practice Manager. Then,

Medical Coding Webinar – The CCO Q and A Webinar August 2015 Overview – Video Overview – Video

Alicia is going to finish us up with HIV ICD-9 and ICD-10 possibly codes? Integumentary ICD-9 Skin Issues, and Back to Basics – or what I’d like to say a “medical coding basics” around Cardiology.

So, Tammy, let’s get started with you and I’m going to turn my camera off and give you the floor here.

Learn More Details About Medical Coding Webinar

Slideshare: June 2015 Q&A Medical Coding Webinar

AAPC – AAPC Events

The post Medical Coding Webinar – The CCO Q and A Webinar August 2015 Overview – Video Overview – Video appeared first on [CCO] Medical Coding.

Continue reading...