• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Opinions on Practicode

Mpoole714

CCO Practicoder
I am a newly certified CPC-A (YAY!! :D) with no experience in the medical field :(. I recently started using the Limited Preview of Practicode to gain some experience. I am still considering purchasing the Gold Plus package through CCO, but it is a large investment for my family at this time. I would love to hear feedback from others who have been using Practicode for a while now.

I have already realized that it is helpful in providing that real-world coding experience. However, I would like to hear more about proficiency scores - are yours increasing, how many minutes/hours are you logging before you see a difference in your proficiency scores, etc. I am also curious if anyone out there has been able to tell about their use of Practicode when they are in a job interview and if they felt it was helpful in any aspect. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated as I make this financial decision! Thanks in advance!

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
I have been using Practicode for some time now and it does give you feedback and rationales on the codes in the charts. You are coding from real charts. The patients' names are changed. So far, I have been very pleased with the program. In one of the modules, it took me 20 minutes to code one chart and now it takes me about 5 minutes to code one chart. Also, it depends how long the chart is and how complicated finding the codes can be.

J

jacobgabriel

Hi., Can you please explain the Practicode more details.Because , i am interesting know about in details.